- Restores Damaged Bushings To New Condition
- Improves control arm performance
- Polyurethane Construction
- Direct Replacement For Most OEM Control Arm Kits
What's in the Box
- (1) Set of Upper Control Arm Bushings
- (1) Set Of Lower Control Arm Bushings
- (1) Set of Upper Differential Bushings
Prothane Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit - Oval
Replace the worn or deteriorated rear control arm and differential bushings in your 1999-2004 New Edge Mustang with this Prothane bushing kit! Over time the factory rubber bushings can become brittle due to the exposure of the exterior elements and begin to deteriorate. This Prothane bushing kit is manufactured in a polyurethane construction, which lasts longer and deflects less for better handling and straight-line traction. Designed as direct replacement bushings for most factory control arms, the original bushing shells must be re-used unless otherwise noted. Improve the rear suspension of your 1999-2004 Mustang with this Prothane rear control arm and differential bushing kit!
- The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
- The metal shells from the factory bushings may need to be reused for the installation of these bushings.
Prothane Warranty - Click Here