1982-1995 Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable
- Direct replacement for OEM Cable
- Easily adjusted
- Adjustable Cable End
- Stainless-steel Inner Cable
What's in the Box
- (1) Adjustable Clutch Cable
- (1) Tapered adjuster nut
- (1) Locking back-up nut
These Steeda Mustang clutch cables feature a stainless-steel inner cable and low friction lining, along with a high-durometer bushing at the firewall for improved clutch response and cable life. On adjustable cables, the clutch engagement height can be adjusted by turning a nut at the end of the cable when the cable is used in combination with the required Steeda’s aluminum quadrant.
- All Steeda cables shown require an aftermarket quadrant, like Steeda Part number ST-5557000
- Bellhousing to firewall sheath length is 46"
- Quadrant contact point to end of threaded cable is 60"
- Fits 1982-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0's
Steeda Warranty - Click Here