3 Point Strut Tower Brace
- Reduces Front End Chassis Flex
- No Sacrifice of Ride Quality
- Made From Super Tough 4130N Chrome-Moly Alloy Steel
- More Than Twice As Strong As Other Strut Tower Braces
What's in the Box
- (1) Strut Tower Brace
- Installation Hardware
These braces feature the same benefits as Steeda's standard Strut Tower Braces but are made from super tough 4130N Chrome-moly alloy steel, making them more than twice as strong without adding any additional weight. If you're looking for true race car performance and the best strength-to-weight ratio of any brace in the industry, this is the part for you!
Triangular Point System
- Closed triangle shape for strength & ultimate handling
- Designed to work with caster/camber plates
- Allows clearance for aftermarket intake manifolds
- Much lighter than other aftermarket bars and 50% stronger
Tests show that without a strut tower brace, shock towers flex up to 1/4" during hard corners! Steeda’s Strut tower brace strengthens the front of your car, eliminating suspension flex and cowl shake while improving steering response and handling. Extra clearance for popular aftermarket intakes and superchargers make them a perfect upgrade, even if your car came factory equipped with a brace.
Due to various designs in motor mounts, air cleaners, and aftermarket intakes, fitment issues may arise.
- Fits 1986-1993 Ford Mustangs
Steeda Warranty - Click Here