- Easily Adjust for AODE, 4r70W, tr-3550m and c6 transmissions.
- Allows More Exhaust Clearance Than OEM
- Adds Stiffness and Strength
- Single Tube Design for Maximum Stiffness Without Excess Weight.
- Engineered to Maintain Pinion Angle
- Supplied with Polyurethane Bushings
What's in the Box
- (1) Transmission Crossmember
- (1) Attaching Hardware
Stifflers 1982-1993 Mustang AOD/T5/TKO/TKX Tubular Transmission Crossmember
This unique single tube design for the AOD/T5/TKO/TKX transmissions adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while offering versatility like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover AODE, 4R70W, TR-3550, and C6 transmissions. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle. Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise. For racing applications, polyurethane bushings can be replaced by solid bushings. If additional vertical adjustment is required, offset bushings can be used to raise or lower the entire mount. Direct fit on all 4.5" wide crossmember mounts, 2.75" wide mounts will need to be relocated.
Stifflers Warranty - Click Here