- Excellent Upgrade
- Good Idle Quality
- Mild Street Performance
- Premium Billet Steel
- Heat-Treated For Strength
- Can Be Used With Carbureted Applications
What's in the Box
- (1) Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Cam Card
1985-1995 Mustang 5.0 Trick Flow Track Max Roller Camshaft - 221/225
Specifically designed to match the power characteristics of Trick Flow® cylinder heads, these Track Max® cams for 5.0L Ford engines offer state-of-the-art power at an affordable price. Mustang cams not only add performance, but they also give your Mustang an aggressive, lopey exhaust tone. Starting as premium billet steel blanks, a Trick Flow camshaft is heat-treated to proper hardness and then precision-ground to exacting tolerances. Instead of creating a steep, narrow powerband that falls off very quickly, the cams' powerband achieves a maximum area under the curves of the Twisted Wedge® heads. This cam is for street use and produces good idle, strong mid-range power. 2,000-5,500 Operating RPM Range. Aftermarket intake, heads, and headers are recommended. Compression ratio: 9.0:1 to 10.5:1.
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Camshaft Use: Street/Strip
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 2,000-5,500
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 221
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 225
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 221 int./225 exh.
- Advertised Intake Duration: 275
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 279
- Advertised Duration: 275 int./279 exh.
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.499 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.510 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.499 int./0.510 exh.
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 112
- Grind Number: HR-224/339-2S-12
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Fits 1985-1995 Mustang 5.0
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
LMR recommends upgrading the valve springs with any aftermarket camshafts.
Valve Spring Upgrade
All small block Ford camshafts do not come with a camshaft dowel pin
Trick Flow Warranty - Click Here