K-Member & Coil Over Kit
This UPR K-Member and Coil-Over Kit for your 1994-04 Mustang with a 5.0L based engine and includes 14" 175lb coil over springs. This spring rate is the perfect compromise between drag performance & street manners on full weight cars. We recommend this kit for drag race and mild street applications.
UPR's Chrome-moly K-member kit will save more weight and exceed any strength limitations of mild steel, while allowing maximum header and oil pan clearance. This kit was designed for the abuse of dragrace and Street Enthusiasts, most importantly it will handle the everyday wear and tear of city & highway streets like that was it's main intent.
1. 100% Chrome-moly K-member, silver powder coated.
2. 100% Chrome-moly A-arms silver powder coated.
3. Coil over kit with exclusive design adjuster nut, includes new set screw design to ensure it never looses it's setting! They require no tools to adjust and Eibach springs for unmatchable ride quality.
- Designed to work with Lakewood struts.
- We recommend a bumpsteer kit with this product
- Caster Camber plates are required for this product to fit correctly
- Requires shorter steering rack bolts
- This K-member kit does not include the A-arm hardware and Steering Rack Hardware. These are sold separately.
- Clunks, squeaks and pops can be normal occurrences with coilover setups.
- Mustangs running 9" or wider wheels may require a wheel spacer to provide clearance for coilover.
- 14" spring setups are typically used for drag racing. The extra length of spring may cause interference with street rim and tire setups. Please check wheel and tire clearance!
The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
Engine Mount Fitment Note
Stock and aftermarket engine mounts can have alignment pins that can cause fitment issues. Removal of the alignment pin might be necessary for correct mating of engine mount to k-member.