Stronger, Lighter K-Member
Get great weight reduction and better suspension performance from your 1996-2004 Mustang with this UPR tubular K-Member. Replacing your factory k-member with this tubular unit will save 37lbs on your front end and improve your suspension geometry. Made in the USA!
High Quality Construction
Made from 4130 seamless chrome moly tubing, this K-member is lighter and stronger than mild steel for great performance on hardcore race cars, road race cars, and the everyday street car. It features thicker 1/4" motor mount pads and tig welded fixtures. Can be used with UPR non-adjustable & adjustable A-arms.
- Does NOT Alter Wheelbase
- Does Not Work With Stock Control Arms
- Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Thicker 1/4" Motor Mount Pads
- Tig Welded in Billet fixtures
- 4130 Seamless Chrome Moly Tubing
- Lighter and Stronger than Mild Steel
- Saves 32lbs over the factory K-member
- All Welding & Materials Made in the USA!
- Now includes Rack Bolts & Standard Rack Bushings
- Can be used with UPR Non-Adjustable or Adjustable A-Arms
If using aftermarket motor mounts the locating tab may have to be trimmed. Must re-use factory hardware.
- Will ALSO fit into a 79-95 Ford Mustang for use with a Modular 4.6 or 5.4 engines.
In 1989, Mark Mainiero and his son Joe started UPR Products with Mustangs in mind. With the help of their employees Jeremy Martorella and Bart Tobener, they brought in more racing victories and records than any other shop of that time. In 1998, Joe recognized the need for a company that fully understood the Mustang racer's suspension needs. While making customer service his main priority, he strived to offer the strongest, lightest, and highest quality parts at an affordable price. A firm believer in the “keep it simple” philosophy Joe made sure all his components could be easily installed and adjusted. Shop UPR for high quality Mustang performance and dress up components.