SVE and 5.0 Resto Wheels Limited Warranty Information
Latemodel Restoration Supply, Inc. (“LMR”) warranty information and terms. LMR is proud to offer some of the best warranty policies in the industry. Check out all of the details below for more information.To view the full Terms and Conditions for LMR, please visit this link: LMR Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions in regards to our warranty terms, please use the following link to contact us - Contact Us Page.
SVE and 5.0 Resto Wheel Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Structural Coverage - LMR.com warrants its 5.0 Resto and SVE Wheels to be free from Structural Defects for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased under the ownership of the original purchaser.
- Wheels are one of the biggest and most expensive purchases that you will make for your car or truck. That’s why LMR wants to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. LMR is so confident that our wheels are the best in the market that we offer a Limited Lifetime structural warranty on all of our wheels. This covers them against physical defects that compromise the construction of the wheel. We will also replace the wheel if the wheel arrives to you warped, out of round or has other physical defects.
- Two Year Finish Coverage - LMR.com warrants its 5.0 Resto and SVE Wheels to be free from Finish Defects for a period of Two Years from the original date of purchase as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased under the ownership of the original purchaser.
- Many people are concerned about the finish of their wheels flaking off or the paint starting to peel. We offer only high quality wheels and that is why we can offer a Limited Two Year wheel finish warranty! We will replace your wheel at our own discretion based on digital pictures emailed to our customer service team or we must receive the wheels back for inspection. LMR must receive the warrantied wheel(s) back before replacing them.
Any 5.0 Resto or SVE Wheel found to be defective shall be replaced at the sole discretion of LMR.com. This warranty is not transferable and will be voided under the following conditions:
- Any repair or alteration.
- Damage due to misuse, neglect, chemical attack, or modification. (We recommend cleaning your wheels with a mild soap and water solution.)
- Improper installation or installation with other than recommended accessories.
- Off Road or Racing use.
- Usage or installation with tires that exceed the recommended size or installed on vehicles they were not specifically intended.
- Out of round or out of balance not reported within the first 30 days of purchase.
- Rust/Pitting associated to salt or brake dust (considered avoidable with proper maintenance)
- Vehicle collision or collateral damage form other failed components.
This warranty applies only to SVE and 5.0 Resto Wheels which have been installed in accordance with accepted industry standards by a mechanically competent individual or a recognized service dealer and certified technician. Cost of removal, installation, and incidental or consequential damage are expressly excluded. A warranty claim must be initiated with LMR.com prior to any 5.0 Resto or SVE Wheels return or replacement. LMR is not responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of the installation of an incorrect or defective part. LMR does not cover the expenses related to labor costs, vehicle towing/storage, rental expense, damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect or accident and alteration to the products original intent. NOTE: We must get the warrantied wheel back before it can be warrantied.
For more information on this Limited Warranty or to initiate a warranty claim, visit our Contact Us Page or call 1-866-507-3786..