- Reduces Weight
- Increases Torque
- Increases Horsepower
- 185cc Volume
- CNC Machined
- Aluminum Construction
- 58cc Combustion Chamber
This part is 50-state legal - CARB E.O. #: D-250-3
AFR 185cc Cylinder Heads - Stud Mount - 58cc Chamber
Improve flow and performance in your 1979-95 Mustang with a set of AFR aluminum cylinder heads! This set features a 185cc design that flows drastically more air compared to stock. AFR is one of the most advanced cylinder head companies in the world and continues to prove it with superior quality and performance. This pair of cylinder heads is the AFR Renegade series which are emissions legal and will bolt right up to all of your factory components, making these an excellent upgrade over the factory Mustang heads! Head Specs:
- Brand: Airflow Research
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 1422
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 58cc
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 185cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 68cc
- CNC-Machined Intake Runner: Yes
- CNC-Machined Exhaust Runner: Yes
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020 in.
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Maximum Valve Lift (in): 0.600 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.290 in.
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 3/8-24 in.
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
- Guideplate Pushrod Size: 5/16 in.
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Head Bolt Hole Size: 1/2 in.
- Intake Valve Angle: 20
- Exhaust Valve Angle: 20
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a pair
AFR Warranty - Click Here