- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Lighter Than Stock Manifolds
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Polished Ceramic Finish
- 1 5/8" Diameter
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Die Stamped Flanges
- Bolts To Stock Exhaust Pipes
- Includes Gaskets, Bolts And Studs
- Made In The USA
What's in the Box
- (1) LH Header
- (1) RH Header
- (1) Pair Of Header Gaskets
- All Needed Hardware
- Installation Instructions
This part is 50-state legal - CARB E.O. #: D-245-16
BBK 351 Swap Headers
Pump some extra cubes and horsepower into your 1979-93 fox body Mustang the easy way with these engine swap headers from BBK. These 1 5/8" shorty headers from BBK will bolt right up to your 351ci equipped Mustang. Constructed from high quality mandrel-bent steel tubing with 3/8 in. thick die-stamped flanges. These Mustang unequal length shorty headers also feature a polished ceramic coated finish, are stamped with the BBK logo and also come complete with header bolts, studs, and a fresh pair of gaskets. No welding or cutting, these headers are direct bolt on to your 5.8L!
- Polished ceramic coated finish steel tubes, 1 5/8" diameter
- Laser cut and die stamped flanges
- Lighter than cast iron manifolds
- Bolts to stock exhaust pipes
- Includes gaskets, bolts and studs
- Made in the USA!
- The LH header is intentionally dimpled (dented) to make clearance for the steering shaft.
- Fits 1979-93 Mustang with 351W engine.
BBK Warranty - Click Here