1979-1993 Mustang 5.0L BBK High Flow Catted X Pipe
- Increases Horsepower & Torque
- Less Restrictive Than Factory
- Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Mandrel Bent
- 2.5" Diameter
- Includes High Flow Cats
- Fits 1979-93 5.0L
What's in the Box
- (1) X-Pipe
- All Needed Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Stock exhausts generally strangle high-performance engines, but BBK has the answer for Mustang owners. BBK Performance X pipes have been the number one performance brand that Ford Mustang enthusiasts have enjoyed for years. Their Extractor series X-Chamber mid-pipes benefit from the company's die-stamped X-Chamber crossover, and can give you 12 to 25 more ponies right out of the box.
1979-93 BBK direct replacement X-pipes feature 2.5” diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminized tubing and BBK's unique die stamped performance Xtracter center X section to ensure maximum flow and horsepower.
OEM - original O2 sensor locations and factory style die-stamped flanges ensure a perfect fit and BBK In-house dyno-testing has shown solid gains of 12-20 horsepower depending on the application. ALL BBK full length X pipes are designed as a direct bolt on to factory headers or any aftermarket shorty headers as well as of course BBK shorty headers.
Each BBK X pipe offers performance, quality, and value that guarantees years of top performance for your Ford Mustang.
Nitrous & Forced Induction Note
- Installation of these catalytic converters on forced induction and nitrous vehicles may surpass the max efficiency of converters. Damage to internal catalyst is possible with forced induction and nitrous. These are designed for Naturally Aspirated applications only!
- Does not fit BBK automatic headers BBK-1531 and BBK-15310
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
BBK Warranty - Click Here