- Excellent Upgrade over stock cam profiles
- Comp Cams Quality
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- 236/240 Lift Camshafts
- Noticeable Idle
- 2000-6000 RPM Range
1996-1998 Mustang Comp Cams Xtreme Energy Camshafts - 236/240
Maximize engine performance in your 1996-1998 SN95 Mustang with this Comp Cams Xtreme Energy XE274H
camshaft kit! Comp Cams Xtreme Energy camshafts are built to take advantage of the latest cam technology, to provide maximum performance. Manufactured to produce a wide power curve over the entire RPM range, this camshaft kit provides excellent power gains without sacrificing any low-end horsepower or torque. Comp Cam has designed these Xtreme Energy cams to operate between 2000-6000 RPM by utilizing a .500" lift for increased engine performance. Thanks to the aggressive cam lobe profile, these cams have a rough idle note while providing better throttle response and more power than equivalent cams from other manufacturers. Increase mid-range to top-end torque and horsepower with minimal sacrifice to drivability with these Comp Cams Xtreme Energy Camshafts!
- Lift: .500/.500
- Intake Valve Lift: .500
- Exhaust Valve Lift: .500
- Lobe Separation (Degrees): 114°
- Advertised Duration: 236/240
- Advertised Intake Duration: 274
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 278
- Duration @ .050" Lift: 236 Int./240 Exh.
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 1-Bolt
- Cam Type: Hydraulic Roller Finger Follower
- RPM Operating Range: 2000-6000
- Suggest Gear Ratio: 3.55-3.73 gears
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.500 int./0.500 exh.
- Fits 1996-1998 Mustang GT
LMR recommends upgrading the valve springs with any aftermarket camshafts.
Valve Spring Upgrade
Comp Cam Warranty - Click Here