Rear Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Quicker Braking Response
- Easier Brake Modulation
- Teflon Lined Stainless Steel Hoses Assemblies
- OEM Style Fittings
- DOT Certified
J&M Products is proud to announce the release of these new direct fit D.O.T. certified Teflon lined brake hoses for your 1999-2004 Ford Mustang. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force.
Installation of our Teflon-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your Mustang a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in the USA.
- Does NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra or IRS swapped cars
- Does NOT fit cars without traction control
- Fits 1999-2004 Ford Mustangs w/ Traction Control and Solid Rear Axles including V6, GT, Bullitt, and Mach 1
J&M Products Warranty - Click Here