- Simplifies Coyote Swap Projects
- Designed for KRC or Manual Steering
- OE Appearing Components
- Consistent Cold Air
- 8 Rib Compressor
- Accepts R134a Refrigerant
- All Brand New Components
- Factory Fit & Finish
What's in the Box
- (1) New Compressor & Clutch w/ 8 rib Pulley
- (1) A/C Compressor Suction/Discharge Manifold
- (3) A/C Compressor To Engine Block Bolts
- (1) A/C Compressor Clutch Pigtail
- (1) A/C Accumulator & Hose Assembly
- (1) A/C Cycling Switch
- (1) A/C Clutch Cycling Switch Harness
- (1) A/C Stretch Belt
- (1) Condenser
- (1) 1982-1986 A/C Liquid Line From Evaporator To Condenser
- (1) 1987-1993 A/C Liquid Line From Evaporator To Condenser
- (1) Orifice Tube
- (8) Machined Spacers
- (1) Manifold Fitting Retaining Bolt Replacement O-Rings
SVE Coyote Swap A/C Kit
Ensure your coyote swapped 1982-1993 Fox Body Mustang is complete with the comfort of ice-cold air conditioning with SVE's exclusive coyote swap a/c kit! After thorough research and development, SVE has created a problem-solving, solution-based product by putting together an air conditioning kit for the ever-so-popular coyote engine swap. Featuring all brand new components, this is a complete a/c kit! SVE designed this kit for 1982-1993 Mustangs utilizing the KRC Power Steering Pump Kit
OR a manual steering rack conversion. The main benefit of this kit is that the a/c compressor is mounted in the factory coyote location. SVE includes machined spacers to properly mount and space the 8 rib compressor away from the engine block to achieve sufficient belt tension and belt alignment.
OE Appearing Components
SVE utilizes several OE-appearing components within this kit to provide a simple yet effective air conditioning solution for coyote swap Fox Body projects. These components consist of an a/c condenser, liquid line, a/c accumulator, accumulator hose assembly, and an 8 rib a/c compressor. By utilizing these components, the end result is a bolt-on a/c kit that provides an excellent fit and finish, while simplifying the process of adding air conditioning to a coyote-swapped Fox Body Mustang. SVE is proud to offer this a/c kit featuring brand new components to keep your interior cool.
Sway Bar Brackets
As with any swap or retrofit, there are certain tasks that would normally require custom fabrication and modification. Due to the orientation of the manifold fitting off of the compressor, the front sway bar brackets will need to be removed. Therefore, if you are wanting to run a front sway bar, we suggest purchasing our SVE Sway Bar Relocation Kit
to eliminate all guesswork with your swap project.
Determining Which Coyote Crank Pulley You Have
SVE designed this kit around the Mustang GT Coyote Engine, which was equipped with a 6 rib crank pulley. If you are using an F-150 Coyote Engine, these were equipped with a 4 rib crank pulley. Therefore, if you are using an F150 engine, you will need to source the correct 6 rib crank pulley.
- This kit does NOT come with PAG oil, R134a refrigerant, or a/c condenser mounting brackets.
- Use of the 6 machined spacers will need to be placed between the engine block and the a/c compressor to space out the compressor for proper belt tension and alignment.
- You will need to install the 6 rib a/c stretch belt onto the first 6 ribs of the compressor pulley.
- Depending on the Year-Make-Model use the appropriate A/C Liquid Line for your application.
- Once installed, this system will need to be filled with PAG Oil and R-134a refrigerant by a licensed professional. The high and low side service ports are R-134a spec.
- This kit is designed for Naturally Aspirated Coyote Swaps ONLY
- The orifice tube is built into the provided liquid line that runs from the evaporator to the condenser.
- Fits 1982-1993 Mustang w/ KRC Power Steering Pump Kit or Manual Steering Rack Conversion
SVE Products Limited Warranty - Click Here