Fox Body Mustang Coyote Swap Sway Bar Relocation Kit
- Eliminates All Guesswork
- Improves Sway Bar Clearance
- Simplifies Coyote Swap Projects
- Provides Adequate Room For Accessory Drive
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Black E-Coat Finish
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
- Durable Center Bead and Side Gussets
What's in the Box
- (2) Sway Bar Mounting Brackets
- (2) Heavy Duty Stud Plates
- (4) Push Lock Retainers
- (4) Grade 8 Locking Nuts
Ensure your coyote swapped 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang is complete with a properly functioning front sway bar with help from this SVE sway bar relocation kit! After thorough research and development, SVE has created a problem-solving, solution-based kit by designing the correct components necessary to run a 1994-2004 Mustang style front sway bar on the ever so popular coyote engine swap in a Fox Body Mustang. This kit is needed to prevent clearance issues and allow more room in the area between the sway bar and the accessory drive. Previously, if you were wanting to run a front sway bar on your coyote swapped Fox Body Mustang, custom fabrication was required in order to avoid contact between the sway bar, the A/C compressor, and its manifold attachment. SVE is proud to offer this sway bar relocation kit to eliminate all of the guesswork for your coyote swap project, saving you time and money!
SVE utilizes only the most premium components possible to provide an effective solution for a sought-after swap. Featuring a heavy-duty steel construction, the provided stud plates are powder-coated black and have grade 8 bolts that are welded into place to serve as the mounting studs for the sway bar mounting brackets. SVE incorporates the robust 1994-2004 Mustang Sway Bar Mounting Brackets
from LMR, that utilize the correct center bead and side gussets. This design provides the ultimate strength to prevent any flexing and is finished in a black e-coat to resist corrosion. To keep the studs in place during the installation process, four push-lock retainers are provided as well as grade 8 nuts to fasten the brackets to the frame rails.
Fits 1979-1993 Coyote Swapped Mustang
- We strongly recommend referencing our installation video and the fitment notes tab above.
- Sway bar bushings & end links are not included in this kit due to the various thicknesses of the SN95 sway bars and ride height variables.
- The sway bar mounting brackets provided in this kit will accommodate all aftermarket bushings that are designed to work with factory style 1994-2004 Mustang sway bar mounting brackets.
SVE Products Limited Warranty - Click Here