Includes Inner Door Belt Weatherstrip, Speaker Grilles, Lower Door Carpet & Cloth Inserts
What's in the Box
(1) Driver Side Door Panel
(1) Passenger Side Door Panel
Deluxe Mustang Door Panels
This pair of fully assembled Mustang door panels includes new inner door belt weatherstrips, door lock knob grommets, speakers grilles, lower door carpet and cloth inserts. No assembly required, all you have to do is take them out of the box and install them on your Mustang.
- 87-89 style, but will also fit 90-93
- Fits Mustang hatchback and coupe
- For Mustangs with power windows only
- Fits 1987 & early 1988 Mustang Convertible & T-Top with the hardtop style window post mounted side mirror
Door Panels = Key Interior Component
As far as Mustang interiors go there are only a few components that you will see or touch on a regular basis: carpet, seats, dash/console, and door panels. Out of this list door panels get overlooked probably more than anything else, but when you consider how your Mustang's door panel affects your overall driving experience you start to wonder why. During normal driving your left arm will rest on the arm rest that is secured to the door panel. Not only is the arm rest a handy place to set your elbow, but it also houses your window and door lock switches considering that your Mustang has power windows and locks.
The door panel is not just there for convenience, it also serves an important purpose: blocking out excessive road noise that comes from the door cavity. Door cavities are a breeding ground for squeaks, rattles, knocks, and other annoying sounds. If your Mustang's door panel is ill fitting, not properly installed, damaged or missing these sounds will find their way into your interior and eventually drive you nuts! Do yourself a favor and pick up a set of these brand new, fully assembled, deluxe door panels. Install them with the brand new door panel clips and drive your Mustang in peace! Your ears will thank you!
- Door panels are shipped without holes cut in the vinyl for the arm rest, window regulator, switches or door handle. Precut holes are cut into the backer board for these accessories. When cutting the vinyl, remove as little vinyl material as needed to gain the proper clearance on the door itself. Cutting the vinyl to match the holes in the backing board can result unsatisfactory finish. Pictures are for reference only.
See what our customers have to say about this product! Check out customer reviews.
Acme Auto Headlining was founded in 1948 with the mission to make their customers their number one priority along with offering the best quality products. Acme Auto is committed to the overall satisfaction of our customers and strives to provide you, and your retail customer, with the superior service and quality products you have been looking for.