- Completes Both Doors
- Factory Style Replacements
- Eliminates Hardware Guesswork
- Replaces Aged or Missing Hardware
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware
- Detailed Reference Guide
- Factory Thread Pitch
- Correct Length
What's in the Box
- (4) Rivets
- (14) Retaining Bolts
- (12) Large Retaining Nuts
- (16) Small Retaining Nuts
1994-2004 Mustang Door Shell Hardware Kit
Replace the vital hardware components that are aged or missing within the inner door of your 1994-2004 SN95 or New Edge Mustang with this door shell hardware kit! If your project requires the door panels to be removed, this kit is the perfect buy as it includes every piece of hardware necessary to retain components such as the window regulator guides (bars), window guides, regulators, door handles, and door mirrors. LMR specifically designed this hardware kit to replace the hard-to-find hardware that allows major components to operate properly on your Mustang. With the correct lengths and factory thread pitch, this solution-based kit will fit identically to the original hardware. Coated in a corrosion-resistant finish, this hardware will service both doors and provide years of service for your 1994-2004 SN95 or New Edge Mustang! Eliminate the guesswork from the interior restoration of your 1994-2004 Mustang with this door shell hardware kit from LMR!
- In the event you misplace a piece of hardware, there are two extra pieces of each component provided for reassurance.
- Please refer to the installation instructions below for the correct quantities needed for the job.
LMR Products Limited Warranty - LMR.com