- Replaces Missing Or Damaged Hardware
- Secures Sail Panel & Roof Rail
- Factory Fit & Finish
- Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Detailed Installation Guide
- Correct Thread Pitch
What's in the Box
- (12) Small Roof Rail Screws
- (16) Large Roof Rail Screws
- (12) Sail Panel Flange Nuts
- (24) Mastic Seal Washers
- (2) Front Roof Rail Bolts
1994-2004 Mustang Sail Panel & Roof Rail Hardware Kit
Reinstall the exterior body components of your SN95 or New Edge Mustang with confidence thanks to this complete sail panel and roof rail hardware kit from LMR! It's a major pain when hardware becomes lost or worse having to re-use damaged hardware. Over time, the mastic seals tend to fail around the sail panel retaining nuts causing excess noise and welcoming moisture into the interior of your Mustang. Don't just silicone the old hardware back on, reassemble your Mustang the right way with this solution-based kit from LMR! Comprised of all necessary roof rail retaining screws that attach along the A-pillar behind the weatherstripping, this kit eliminates the need to source all of the difficult-to-find hardware. LMR even includes a replacement front of roof rail bolt that is commonly missing and hidden behind the front fenders. To create a proper seal between the body and sail panel, brand new mastic washers are provided as well as new flange nuts to retain the sail panel from within the rear interior quarter trim. LMR provides enough of the mastic washers to cover both the inside and outside of each sail panel stud. Install the sail and roof rail panels in your 1994-2004 Mustang SN95 or New Edge with this all-in-one hardware kit from LMR!
- There will be additional hardware included in this kit. Please reference the hardware guide below for the quantities needed for your application.
LMR Products Limited Warranty - LMR.com