Motorcraft GT500 Kit
This kit includes nine quarts of Motorcraft 5W-50 Full Synthetic Oil and one Ford Racing FL820S oil filter. Correct for 2013-2014 5.8L Mustang GT500.
It's what your GT500 came with from the factory! Specially formulated multi-viscosity grade for use in the gasoline engine in your Mustang and it is API Certified.
Why a Ford Racing Filter?
Ford Racing Oil Filters Help protect against engine wear by screening out abrasives, such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your oil.
- Synthetic-Polymer/Cellulose-Fiber blend media
- Heavy gage base and canister for higher burst strength and impulse fatigue resistance
- High-quality silicone anti-drain back valve
- Non-stick sealing gasket for ease of installation and removal
- Long life with standard and synthetic motor oils
- Up to 50% more filtering capacity then standard filters
- Improved filtering efficiency
- This technology is only available through Ford Racing Performance Parts
Ford Motor Company Genuine Parts, Motorcraft® Parts and Ford and Motorcraft Remanufactured Parts are all excellent choices when it comes to performance, longevity and value for your Mustang or SVT Lightning. And they’re all backed by a Ford Motor Company limited parts warranty*, so you know their parts you use are going to perform like they should. Put the same parts on your Lighting & Mustang that came from the factory! Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for Motorcraft oil, oil filters, friction modifier, spark plugs, and many other replacement maintenance items!