- Replaces Your Lost Or Broken Oil Dipstick
- Factory OE Style Oil Dipstick
Ford OEM Dipstick
Accurately check your oil level in your 1996-2004 Ford Mustang 4.6 2V or 4V with this Ford original engine oil dipstick! A common issue on the 1996-2004 Ford Mustang is the dipstick handle becomes brittle and breaks off when you are trying to check your oil level. After years of numerous oil services and excessive heat from the Modular engine, the dipstick can become deformed or bent causing an irritating problem when checking the oil level. This Ford original dipstick matches your original with the correct T-style black handle with yellow markings making it easy to find in the engine bay. Made to the correct length to ensure accurate readings, the steel dipstick has the correct engine fill range measurements making it an exact match.
- This dipstick is shorter than the factory dipstick on 1996-2000 Mustangs. Ford issued a TSB requiring that those years be filled with 6qts of oil, therefore, requiring a shorter dipstick.
- Fits 1996-2004 GT 4.6L 2V
- Fits 2001 Bullitt 4.6L 2V
- Fits 1996-98 Cobra 4.6L 4V
- Fits 1999 Cobra 4.6L 4V
- Fits 2001 Cobra 4.6L 4V
- Fits 2003-2004 Cobra 4.6L 4V
- Fits 2003-2004 Mach 1 4.6L 4V
Ford Motorcraft Warranty - Click Here