Direct Replacement Upgrade
This Walbro 255LPH is a direct replacement upgrade for your 1998 Mustang fuel pump. Whether your stock pump module is malfunctioning, has stopped working, or not suppling your motor with the gas it needs, this pump is the perfect solution. Featuring factory connections, this module is an easy installation that allows you to get your Mustang back on the road quickly and easily. Will not work for California applications.
- Due to the dielectric properties of Alcohol fuel like E85, fuel pump service life may be significantly reduced and filter
maintenance significantly increased.
- Direct drop-in assembly, no extra parts required. The OEM pump housing utilized an external strainer sock. The strainer sock on the new assembly is attached directly to the pump inside the plastic housing.
- Fits 1998 Ford Mustang V6 VIN Code (4) Excludes California Model
- Fits 1998 Ford Mustang GT VIN Code (X) Excludes California Model
- Fits 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra VIN Code (v) Excludes California Model
- Will not work on any 4.6L GT model with VIN code (V)
- Will not work on any 4.6L Cobra model with VIN code (X)
Walbro offers a one year warranty against manufacturing defects on their in-tank and external high performance fuel pumps [i.e. GSS and GSL pumps] and 90 days on their bellows pumps and Series 6000 pumps.
See what our customers have to say about this product! Check out customer reviews.
Walbro is the world's largest manufacture of fuel components such as fuel pumps and fuel injection management components. With major facilities in the US, Mexico, Japan, Thailand, and China, they supply high quality fuel system parts worldwide and lead the industry in fuel supply production. Latemodel Restoration carries Walbro high performance fuel pumps to give your Mustang the competitive edge when building your high horsepower motor. Choose from popular 155lph pumps, 190lph pumps, 255lph pumps, and much more!
Products by Vehicle
Email Me When It's Back In Stock!
Email Me When It Arrives!
Upload a Picture
Upload your own picture of the Mustang Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump Module (1998)
Please make sure to hold your device horizontally (like a camera) rather than vertical (like a phone).
By uploading an image, you agree to give LMR.com ® permission to use it in future advertisements and promotions.