Great Weight Reduction
This Team Z tubular k-member kit easily drops weight on your 1994-2004 Mod-Motor Mustang for better performance! This kit includes a tubular k-member, tubular a-arms, and a 12" 150lb spring rate coilover kit to replace your factory steel components. This Matrix Tubular K-Member Kit is for Modular Motor Applications only! With the included coil over kit, you can easily adjust the ride height of your Mustang to get the perfect look!
Chrome-moly control arms will save more weight and exceed any strength limitations of mild steel while allowing maximum clearance. This kit was designed for the abuse of drag race and Street Enthusiasts, most importantly it will handle the everyday wear and tear of city & highway streets.
- Will NOT fit Push-Rod 94-95 cars with factory engine
- Caster Camber plates are required for this kit to operate properly
- This K-Member Kit is for Modular Motor Applications only
- Clunks, squeaks and pops can be normal occurrences with coilover setups.
Additional Parts Required
- Spherical Bearing Style Caster/Camber Plates
- Bumpsteer Kit - Required for proper steering geometry.
- Offset Steering Rack Bushings - Required for adequate oil pan clearance.
- For use on stock, Strange, Koni, Tokico, Lakewood or KYB struts.
Depending on your vehicle, modification of the stock steering shaft or a low profile steering shaft may be required.
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustangs With 4.6L, 5.4L, and Coyote 5.0L
The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
Engine Mount Fitment Note
Stock and aftermarket engine mounts can have alignment pins that can cause fitment issues. Removal of the alignment pin might be necessary for correct mating of engine mount to k-member.
Team Z Motorsports Warranty - Click Here