US Shift Quick 6 Gen 2 Transmission Control System
Whether you are installing a 6R80 behind your Windsor Based or Coyote swapped Fox Body/SN95 Mustang or installing in other custom swap projects such as Coyote powered 1st Gen Broncos or Classic Mustangs, US Shift has your 6R80 Transmission concerns covered with the Quick 6 Transmission Controller. Design to simplify the setup of any 6R80 swap, the Quick 6 features pre-loaded configurations to allow to install and drive immediately. The Quick 6 interface is more intuitive, more powerful, and easier to use than any other aftermarket 6R80 controller on the market, making setup and adjustment quick and easy.
Ford 6R80 Transmission
The 6R80 transmission will bolt directly to all Modular and Coyote Ford engines and can be adapted to virtually any vehicle combination relatively easily, with a variety of parts available to simplify the transmission swap. It is an excellent choice for a performance upgrade or when swapping from a manual to automatic transmission. Using a Stiflers 6R80 or MT-82 Trans Crossmember, you can mount a 6R80 in any 1979-2004 Mustang.
US Shift Wiring Harness System
US Shift controllers utilize a modular wiring harness construction that is unique within the industry. The transmission solenoid harnesses come in standard lengths of 8-9 feet (depending upon the application, with most speed sensor harness sections being longer.) Since the modular harnesses use three separate, smaller connectors to route signals to the transmission, wiring can be accomplished without cutting large holes in your favorite sheet metal. A 1-1/8" round or 1-1/8" x 5/8" rectangular opening is large enough for all of the transmission harness connectors to pass through into the passenger compartment.The modular harness concept also greatly simplifies system troubleshooting. Since all wiring runs from point-to-point without any internal splices or connections, it is very easy to verify wire routing and make measurements with a meter. The connectors on the controller are also very easy to inspect and probe, should you ever need to.
There has been a REVolution
Designed utilizing sophisticated algorithms specifically for performance applications, US Shift's REVolution Architecture offers groundbreaking features and capabilities that are new to the industry while also providing enhanced shift quality and driveability. With REVolution, your transmission becomes an integral, critical part of your combination, allowing you to maximize its performance. Countless hours and effort have been devoted to providing the best shift quality and driveability possible from a standalone transmission controller. You now have the ability to make shifts as smooth as possible for light throttle cruising, with vastly improved torque converter clutch scheduling and smoother TCC engagement as well. You can tune the controller to have nice, smooth, quick shifts at light throttle with much firmer shifts at hard-throttle or you can opt to make the shifts firmer or softer across the board.
List of Features
- Completely Stand-alone or can be integrated into EFI PCM's
- Supports EFI or Carbureted Engines
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
- Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- FLEX-SHIFT Shifter re-mapping capability with enhancements for modern transmissions.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)
- Manutronic Push-Button / Paddle / H-Gate Shifting
- Input Shaft Speed Sensor
- 4x4-LO Transfer Case Ratio Compensation
- Multiple Low-Range Capability (For Crawler Box)
- OLED Display
US Shift transmission control systems from Baumann Electronic Controls represent the state of the art in electronic transmission control. US Shift products are cost-effective, easy to install, and easy to use for high-performance and heavy-duty applications. US Shift products are equally well suited to the finest street rods, 8-second drag cars, off-road vehicles, high-powered diesel, motor-homes, and specialty applications. US Shift controllers feature the smallest size, most useful features, and greatest value of any transmission controller on the market. Best of all, they are proudly made in the USA.