Ford Performance Z2 204cc Cylinder Heads - 63cc Chamber
- Increases Torque
- Increases Horsepower
- Retains OEM Locations
- Prime 356 T6 Aluminum
- Velocity Vane Intake Port
- Premium Stainless Steel Valves
Increase horsepower and torque with Ford Performance's dyno-proven Z2 cylinder heads! These all-new aluminum cylinder heads feature an advanced "Velocity Vane" intake port design that improves power throughout the RPM range. With the help of advanced computer-aided engineering simulation tools, Ford Performance was able to design a unique Velocity Vane in the intake port floor that directs airflow around the valve stem. This means more air enters the intake with less disruption. Ford Performance constructs these heads with prime 356 T6 aluminum that's lightweight and built to last. The Z2 cylinder heads retain the Ford OEM intake and exhaust port location and flanges. A 63cc combustion chamber and premium stainless steel 2.05" intake/1.60" exhaust valves finish off these street/strip aluminum cylinder heads.Head Specs
- Cast from prime 356 T6 aluminum
- Heads retain Ford OEM intake and exhaust port location and flange
- Intake ports feature a unique “Velocity Vane” in port floor to direct airflow around the valve stem
- 20° degree inline valve angle
- Premium stainless steel valves - 2.05" intake 1.60" exhaust -valves
- PAC 1219X conical style valve springs with machined retainers and -10° machined valve locks. Most hydraulic cams can be used with these springs.
- Valve spring closed pressure - 145 lbs. @1.800"
- Valve spring open pressure - 358 lbs. @ 1.175"
- Coil Bind @1.100” 0.650” Max Lift.
- Includes laser cut guide plates for use with 5/16" pushrods and 7/16" rocker studs
- Steel alloy intake and exhaust valve seats
- Manganese-bronze valve guides
- 63cc combustion chamber
- Intake port location Raised .125" from Stock
- Exhaust port location Raised .125" from Stock
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
Ford Performance Racing Parts "Packs" and Component Parts Limited Warranty - Click Here
Ford Performance Racing Parts - NO WARRANTY - Click Here
Ford Performance Racing Parts Crate Engine Limited Warranty - Click Here