- OEM Style Quick Connect PCV Fittings
- Multi-stage Filter System
- Easy Installation
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Clear Anodized Finish
- 3oz Capacity
What's in the Box
- (1) Oil Separator W/ Hoses
- Installation Fittings
- Installation Instructions
2011-2017 Mustang J&L 3.0 Oil Separator Driver Side - Clear - GT/Boss
Add a clear anodized drivers side J&L 3.0 oil separator to your 2011-2017 Mustang GT/Boss engine so harmful oil vapor stays out of the intake runners. During the process of venting crankcase pressure back through your intake track, large amounts of oil can coat your intake manifold and valves. During the process of venting crankcase pressure, large amounts of oil in the form of vapors can coat the inside of your intake manifold and even dilute your air-fuel ratio, lowering its octane level. Milled from solid billet aluminum this is a rock-solid piece. It has a knurled tank base for easy removal to drain the spent oil and an O ring seal to prevent any leaks. J&L took this unit a step further and added a Ford Motorcraft metal mesh PCV Pre Filter element. The multi-stage traps consist of a fine mesh stainless steel screen that traps fine oil vapors then passes through an aluminum honeycomb filter where it drains into the tank. J&L uses this exact filter in their hugely successful J&L Pre Filters for the 4.6 DOHC engines. The tank holds 3 oz of fluid, while that may not sound like a lot, you shouldn’t see that much oil in your PCV system. Drain it every oil change and you will never come close to filling it. Installation instructions and hardware are included for a quick and easy installation.
- Fits 2011-2017 Mustang GT
- Fits 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302
This product is intended for off-road use only, and is not legal for use in emission restrictive states. Off-Road Disclaimer
- JLT Oil Separators are now branded J&L Oil Separator Co. or J&L OSC, the same great product with a different name. During this transition oil separators that are purchased may still be branded JLT.