- Dresses Up Engine Bay
- Fits Stock Valvetrains
- Made In The USA
- Cast Aluminum Construction
- Silver Powdercoated Finish
- Standard Height
- Sold As A Pair
What's in the Box
- (2) Trick Flow Valve Covers
- (12) Valve Cover Bolts
- Installation Instructions
Trickflow Silver Valve Covers
Constructed from durable cast aluminum, these Trick Flow® valve covers for your small-block Ford are much less prone to flex and distortion than stamped steel covers. This helps prevent those frustrating oil leaks. These cast covers come in standard heights for stock valvetrains. This set features a high-quality silver powder coat finish with a raised, polished Trick Flow® logo to finish them off! Sold as a pair and includes (12) attaching bolts.
- Always check valve cover to rocker clearance to prevent damage.
- These valve covers DO NOT have a hole for the breather/filler.
- 1986-95 EFI Mustangs will need to purchase TFS-51400800 separately and drill the hole for installation.
- 1979-1985 Mustang V8 (Carbureted)
- 1986-1995 Mustang 5.0L (see above note)
Trick Flow Warranty - Click Here