K-Member & Coil Over Kit
This UPR K-Member and Coil-Over Kit for your 1994-04 Mustang with a 5.0L based engine includes 12" 200lb coil over springs. This spring rate would provide a slightly softer than stock ride while still maintaining good street handling characteristics on full weight cars. We recommend this kit for street and strip applications.
UPR's Chrome-moly K-member kit will save more weight and exceed any strength limitations of mild steel, while allowing maximum header and oil pan clearance. This kit was designed for the abuse of dragrace and Street Enthusiasts, most importantly it will handle the everyday wear and tear of city & highway streets like that was it's main intent.
1. 100% Chrome-moly K-member, silver powder coated.
2. 100% Chrome-moly A-arms silver powdercoated.
3. Coil over kit with exclusive design adjuster nut, includes new set screw design to ensure it never looses it's setting! They require no tools to adjust and Eibach springs for unmatchable ride quality.
When you see this kit in person you will be astonished with the quality of the components and welds, better than OEM. All while still retaining all factoy wheel and engine locations.
- Designed to work with Lakewood struts.
- We recommend the a bumpsteer kit with this product.
- Caster Camber plates are required for this product to fit correctly.
- requires Shorter Steering rack bolts
- This K-member kit does not include the A-arm hardware and Steering Rack Hardware. These are sold separately.
- Clunks, squeaks and pops can be normal occurrences with coilover setups.
The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
Engine Mount Fitment Note
Stock and aftermarket engine mounts can have alignment pins that can cause fitment issues. Removal of the alignment pin might be necessary for correct mating of engine mount to k-member.