Get it by Christmas! Order by December 16, 2016 @ 3pm CT
Adjustable Ride Height
Increased Chassis Rigidity
4130 Chrome Moly Tubing
Tig Welded Billet Fixtures
Silver Powdercoated Finish
Made In The USA!
Fox Style Ball Joints
What's in the Box
(1) UPR Tubular K-Member
(2) UPR Tubular Front Control Arms
(1) UPR Coil Over Kit
K-Member & Coil Over Kit
This UPR K-Member and Coil-Over Kit for your 1994-04 Mustang with a 5.0L push rod based engine and includes 14" 175lb coil over springs. This spring rate is the perfect compromise between drag performance & street manners on full weight cars. We recommend this kit for drag race and mild street applications.
UPR's chrome-moly K-member kit will save more weight and exceed any strength limitations of mild steel, while allowing maximum header and oil pan clearance. This kit was designed for the abuse of drag race and street enthusiasts, most importantly it will handle the everyday wear and tear of city & highway streets like that was it's main intent.
3. Coil over kit with exclusive design adjuster nut, includes new set screw design to ensure it never looses it's setting! They require no tools to adjust and Eibach springs for provide excellent ride quality.
When you see this kit in person you will be astonished with the quality of the components and welds, better than OEM. All while still retaining all factory wheel and engine locations.
- Designed to work with Lakewood struts.
- We recommend a bumpsteer kit with this product.
- Caster Camber plates are required for this product to fit correctly.
- Requires shorter steering rack bolts
- This K-member kit does not include the A-arm hardware and Steering Rack Hardware. These are sold separately.
- Clunks, squeaks and pops can be normal occurrences with coilover setups.
- Mustangs running 9" or wider wheels may require a wheel spacer to provide clearance for coilover.
The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
Engine Mount Fitment Note
Stock and aftermarket engine mounts can have alignment pins that can cause fitment issues. Removal of the alignment pin might be necessary for correct mating of engine mount to k-member.
In 1989, Mark Mainiero and his son Joe started UPR Products with Mustangs in mind. With the help of their employees Jeremy Martorella and Bart Tobener, they brought in more racing victories and records than any other shop of that time. In 1998, Joe recognized the need for a company that fully understood the Mustang racer's suspension needs. While making customer service his main priority, he strived to offer the strongest, lightest, and highest quality parts at an affordable price. A firm believer in the “keep it simple” philosophy Joe made sure all his components could be easily installed and adjusted. Shop UPR for high quality Mustang performance and dress up components.