K-Member & Coil Over Kit
This UPR K-Member and Coil-Over Kit for your 1994-04 Mustang with a 5.0L pushrod based engine and includes 14" 175lb coil over springs by Viking. This spring rate is the perfect compromise between drag performance & street manners on full weight cars. We recommend this kit for drag race and mild street applications.
UPR's chrome-moly K-member kit will save more weight and exceed any strength limitations of mild steel while allowing maximum header and oil pan clearance. This kit was designed for the abuse of drag race and street enthusiasts, most importantly it will handle the everyday wear and tear of city & highway streets like that was its main intent.
1. 100% Chrome-moly K-member, silver powder coated.
2. 100% Chrome-moly A-arms silver powder coated.
3. Coil over kit with exclusive design adjuster nut. Includes new set screw design to ensure it never loses it's setting! They require no tools to adjust and Viking springs to provide excellent ride quality.
When you see this kit in person you will be astonished by the quality of the components and welds, better than OEM. All while still retaining all factory wheel and engine locations.
- The coil overs included are designed to fit the following: Koni Yellow adjustable, Strange 10-way adjustable, & Lakewood adjustable.
- We recommend a bumpsteer kit with this product.
- Caster Camber plates are required for this product to fit correctly.
- Requires shorter steering rack bolts
- This K-member kit does not include the A-arm hardware and Steering Rack Hardware. These are sold separately.
- Clunks, squeaks, and pops can be normal occurrences with coilover setups.
- Mustangs running 9" or wider wheels may require a wheel spacer to provide clearance for coilover.
- Fits 1994-2004 w/ 5.0L pushrod based engines.
The suspension bushings included with this part can only be lubricated with PTFE grease, also referred to as "Marine Grease". PTFE grease is a very sticky, opaque grease that is water proof and will not degrade the bushing material. If lubed properly at installation, these bushings will not need to be lubricated again. Use of any other grease on these bushings will cause the bushing to fail and any bushing warranty to be voided.
Engine Mount Fitment Note
- Stock and aftermarket engine mounts can have alignment pins that can cause fitment issues. Removal of the alignment pin might be necessary for correct mating of engine mount to k-member.
UPR Warranty - Click Here