(2) Rotors, SV-GT 1.00” Thk x 12.88” Dia, 12 x 8.75” Bolt Circle (one each, right and left)
(2) Rotors, SRP Drilled and Slotted (one each, right and left)
(2) Hats, 5 x 4.50/4.75, .875 Offset, 12 x 8.75 Bolt Circle
(24) Washers, .265 I.D. x .500 O.D. x .063 Thick
(24) Bolts, 1/4-20 x 1.00 Long, 12 Point
(2) Calipers, CPB 41mm (one each, right and left)
(4) Nuts, 3/8-24, Self-Locking 12 Point
(4) Washers, .391 I.D. x .625 O.D. x .063 Thick
(4) Studs, 3/8-16 x 3/8-24 x 2.50 long (pre installed in bracket)
(8) Shim, .035 Thick
(1) Pads, BP-10, Axle Set
(12) Shims, .030 Thick
Increased Stopping Power
Have your 1994-2004 Mustang stopping better than ever before with this Wilwood rear brake kit. This big brake kit upgrades the rear rotors and calipers on your SN-95 or New Edge to give you superior stopping power. With bigger calipers and larger rotors, your Mustang can stop quicker and perform better under heavy braking conditions. 100% bolt on kit for easy installation.
Upgrade Brake Parts
This kit features high quality, performance parts to upgrade your stock brake system. It includes 12.88" 2 piece drilled and slotted rotors, red powder coated single piston calipers, BP-10 Smart pads, and all of the necessary hardware to get it installed. The drilled and slotted rotors dissipate heat quicker, virtually eliminating brake fade and allowing you to perform better on the road course.
Requires 17" Or Larger Wheels For Clearance
94-95 requires WIL-22012201 Brake Hoses & WIL-33011282 E-Brake Cables
99-04 requires WIL-22012202 Brake Hoses and WIL-33011282 E-Brake Cables
Does Not Fit Cobra Models w/ IRS
Wilwood engineering has desinged and manufactures high performance disc brake systems since the late 1970s. Their extensive research has led to the ability to quickly manufacture brake components for nearly every application. Providing Mustang owners with big brake kits and performance brake components, Wilwood has set the industry standard when it comes to quality products. Their six piston calipers, drilled and slotted 2 piece rotors, and many other parts make up big brake kits designed to get your brake system performing at its best. Get your Wilwood Mustang parts at LatemodelRestoration.com!
I got my car senior year in high school when I still lived in California. After graduation I moved out here to Arkansas/ Texas. Almost 6 years with my car and from completely bone stock it has gone th...