- Eliminates Guesswork With Plumbing Hydroboost
- Designed for KRC Power Steering Pump Kit
- Saves Time & Money
- Bolt-On Installation
- Premium High-Performance Components
- Nylon High-Pressure Braided Hoses
- Pre-Terminated 6AN Fittings
- Sleek Black Hoses & Fittings
SVE Coyote Swap Hydroboost Plumbing Kit - KRC
Ensure the Hydroboost system on your 1979-2004 Coyote swapped Mustang is properly plumbed with SVE's premium Hydroboost plumbing kit! When it comes to Coyote swapped Mustangs, there are multiple ways to approach this swap. Regardless of the route, there is a desire for the luxury of Hydroboost assisted brakes and power steering. After performing several coyote swaps of their own, SVE thoroughly researched and developed a viable solution based kit to properly plumb the Hydroboost system. SVE specifically designed this kit for cars utilizing the KRC Power Steering Pump Kit
and a Hydroboost assembly from a 1999-2004 V8 Mustang.
SVE utilizes premium components within this plumbing kit to provide power assist brakes and power steering for Coyote swapped 1979-2004 Mustangs with the KRC Power Steering Pump Kit
. SVE includes (2) 6AN black nylon braided high-pressure hoses that have specific lengths and are pre-terminated with black 6AN fittings for an easy, direct install. Along with the high-pressure hoses, (2) 90 degree banjo fittings and bolts for the Hydroboost, a small fitting that converts the return port on the Hydroboost assembly to AN, a Y-block with 6AN fittings, (4) pre-terminated 6AN nylon braided return hoses, steering rack fittings, (3) adel clamps and (2) nuts for hose management, a bag of zip-ties, and thread locking compound for hydraulic applications. In this kit, the two of the return hoses use tube seal clamps to secure the nylon braided hose to the factory cooler tube. The tube-seal clamps provide the look of a traditional AN fitting, but feature a worm gear clamp for ease of use. SVE didn't compromise on quality; the high-pressure hoses are triple steel & fabric reinforced with an operating pressure of 2250 PSI and pre-installed steel fittings. The low-pressure hoses feature pre-installed aluminum fittings. By utilizing these high-performance components, SVE provides a bolt-on plumbing kit with an exceptional fit and finish that's built to last! SVE is proud to offer this kit to eliminate all of the guesswork for your Coyote swap project and help you save time and money!
What's In The Box?
- (1) High-Pressure Supply Hose: KRC Pump to Hydroboost
- (1) High-Pressure Supply Hose: Steering Rack to Hydroboost
- (1) Low-Pressure Power Steering Return Hose: Steering Rack to Steering Cooler Tube
- (1) Low-Pressure Power Steering Return Hose: "Y" Fitting to KRC Pump Return fitting
- (1) Low-Pressure Power Steering Return Hose: Steering Cooler Tube to "Y" Fitting
- (1) Low-Pressure Power Steering Return Hose: Hydroboost Return Port to "Y" Fitting
- (2) 6AN 90 Degree Banjo Fittings & Bolts
- (1) 6AN Black Y Block Fitting
- (1) Hydroboost AN Conversion Fitting
- (2) 6AN Power Steering Rack Fittings
- (3) 5/8" Insulated Adel Hose Clamps
- (2) Retaining Nuts
- (1) Bag of Zip Ties
- (4) Copper Washers
- (2) Tubes Threadlock Compound
- Once this kit has been plumbed and the vehicle is ready to fire, you will need to fill and bleed the system properly.
As with any swap or retro-fit, there are a number of variables involved. Due to this, SVE can not guarantee that this plumbing kit will work for everyone's application.
- 1979-2004 Coyote Swapped Mustang w/ 1999-2004 V8 Mustang Hydroboost Assembly
SVE Products Limited Warranty - Click Here