High Quality Cloth Seat Upholstery for Your Mustang
- Makes Your Mustang's Interior Look & Feel Like New Again
- Made In The USA!
- OE Style Upholstery Stitching Pattern
What's in the Box
- (1) Driver Seat Back Upholstery
- (1) Driver Seat Bottom Upholstery
- (1) Driver Side Headrest Upholstery
- (1) Driver Side Knee Bolster Upholstery
- (1) Passenger Seat Back Upholstery
- (1) Passenger Seat Bottom Upholstery
- (1) Passenger Side Headrest Upholstery
- (1) Passenger Side Knee Bolster Upholstery
- (1) Rear Seat Back Upholstery
- (1) Rear Seat Bottom Upholstery
- (1) Hog Ring & Plier Kit
If the seats in your Mustang have seen better days, a set of full cloth seat upholstery for your Fox body Mustang is just the ticket! Just follow the instructions on our Mustang seat upholstery installation blog by removing the factory seat upholstery and re-cover your Mustang seats with this reproduction kit to make the seats in your Mustang look and feel like new again?
Made From OE Patterns
This standard Mustang cloth/vinyl/leather upholstery kit features OE style patterns to match the seats that your Mustang came with from the factory. The material used is not factory correct, but is the closest match currently available.
Seat Foam Still OK?
If you are in the market for new seat upholstery for your Mustang, more than likely, you also need to invest in new some new Mustang seat foam. Over time the seat foam in your Mustang will deteriorate, to reveal the seat frame below. Not only is this very uncomfortable to sit on, but can also cause painful lower back pain. Our seat foam is sold individually so there is no need to purchase seat foam for the passenger side if it's still in good shape. Do your back a favor and check into a fresh set of seat foam today!
It is normal for there to be some additional material for the rear seat upholstery and simply needs to be rolled under the seat foam for proper installation.
Fits 1987-1989 Mustang Convertible
Acme Auto Warranty - Click Here