LMR will close early Friday April 9th. Our call center will close at 3:30PM CT and local will-call services will be unavailable after 12pm CT. We will resume normal business hours Monday April 12th. Please use our Contact page for any issues regarding your order.
No Cutting Or Flaring
Completes Hydroboost Conversion
Pre-Bent Steel Lines
Correct Tube Nuts
What's in the Box
(2) Hard Line From Master Cylinder To Proportioning Valve
Maximum Motorsports Hydroboost Conversion Brake Line Kit
Take the guesswork out of your 1987-93 Mustang, with 99-04 non-traction control master cylinder, Hydroboost conversion with this Maximum Motorsports hydroboost brake line kit! Designed to complete your hydroboost swap when using a 99-04 non-traction control master cylinder on your 1987-93 Mustang GT or 5.0 LX.
Maximum Motorsports Knows Fox Body Mustangs!
This kit is the result of careful design and manufacturing to ensure an easy installation as possible. Even so, installation can still be challenging, as the production tolerances of Fox Mustangs are notoriously sloppy. If you’re into Fox bodies, you probably already know about this drawback in your favorite Mustang. When designing the hydroboost conversion kit, Maximum Motorsports found significant tolerances that affected fitment. This discovery led to our engineers designing unique brake hard lines to make adjustment and alignment during installation as easy (and precise) as possible.
Installation and Fitment Notes
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Maximum Motorsports hydroboost conversion kit MMBAK-20
- Designed to fit 1999-2004 Non-Traction Control Master Cylinders ONLY
- Designed to fit stock distrbution block or Maximum Motorsports Brake Proportioning Valve Eliminator Kit MM-MMBAK6
- Expect to make minor adjustments due to varying tolerances across the Fox Body platform
- Fits 1987-93 Ford Mustang GT or 5.0 LX when using MMBAK-20 with a 1999-2004 Hydroboost unit and 99-04 non-traction control master cylinder
Maximum Motorsports is well respected as a leading developer of suspension systems and performance parts for your Mustang or Lightning. Established in 1992, the team at MM has spent countless hours researching and developing the highest quality suspension components for 1979-Present Mustangs and 1993-Present SVT Lightnings. Maximum Motorsports has strived to produce lightweight, direct replacement suspension parts to get your vehicle handling, launching, and cornering better than ever. Shop LatemodelRestoration.com for performance panhard bars, k-members, subframe connectors, steering racks, caster/camber plates. chassis braces, control arms, roll bars, wheel spacers, and other tubular suspension parts.