- Improved Suspension Performance
- Wide Dampening Range
- Externally Adjustable
- 1 Year Warranty
- 10 Performance Settings
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube Design
What's in the Box
- (2) Front Adjustable Struts
- (2) Rear Adjustable Shocks
Strange Engineering Adjustable Strut and Shock Kit
Fine-tune your 1987-1993 Mustang 5.0 suspension using this Strange adjustable front strut and rear shock kit! These adjustable struts and shocks feature a wide dampening range that allows you to adjust for a softer or firmer ride with the twist of a knob. This knob is conveniently located at the bottom of the strut and shock for easy access and quick adjustments. With 10 extension settings, these struts and shocks can be used on street, strip, pro touring, and drag race applications.
These 1987-1993 Mustang adjustable struts and shocks are constructed from steel for strength and durability. The twin-tube design will provide maximum ride comfort and performance. Strange Engineering has over 49 years of experience in manufacturing, design, and innovation in the racing community.
- Due to the Strange strut internal design and required spherical bushing camber plates, NVH (noises, vibrations, and harshness) will be transmitted into the cabin.
- These Shocks and Struts are designed mostly for Drag Strip applications. Extreme NVH will be noticeable during street operations. BE WARNED
- Fits 1987-1993 Mustang 5.0 (V8 spindles only)
- Fits 1984-1986 Mustang SVO
Strange Warranty - Click Here