Mustang Satin Bronze SVE R350 Wheel
- Sleek Modern Design
- Lightweight, Flow Formed Construction
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Superior Fitment
- Satin Bronze Finish
- Concave, 7-Spoke Design
- SVE R Center Cap
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
Invigorate the look of your 1994-2004 SN95 Mustang with this satin bronze, 18x9 SVE R350 wheel! The R350 wheel transcends the wheel market with a flawless blend of race inspired design and elegant styling. SVE's R350 wheel uses flow formed aluminum for lightweight performance at an economical price! Featuring a concave, 7-spoke design; the R350 wheel highlights the body lines of the SN95 or New Edge Mustangs. Each concave spoke descends to the center section of the wheel, where an SVE "R" center cap resides. Finished in a sleek, satin bronze paint; your new SVE R350 wheel will look right at home on any color Ford Mustang!
Flow Formed Construction
SVE's R350 wheel is constructed using the flow formed process. After casting, the wheel is then flow-formed with hydraulic rollers that apply intense pressure to the barrel to increase tensile strength. Flow forming provides greater shock resistance, load capacity, and results in a very strong, lightweight wheel versus heavy, cast aluminum wheels. The R350 wheel is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind!
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit and finish on the market. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the R350 wheel is designed to clear large brake packages. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, the R350 wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and phenomenal performance!
Finish: Satin Bronze
Hub Bore: 70.6
Will clear 13" Cobra brakes as well as M-2300-X Brembo brakes.
-Fits 1994-2004 Ford Mustang
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here