- Reduces Weight
- Increases Torque
- Increases Horsepower
- 170cc Volume
- Aluminum Construction
- 61cc Combustion Chamber
This part is 50-state legal - CARB E.O. #: D-747-1
1979-95 Ford Mustang 5.0 Trick Flow Twisted Wedge Heads 170cc w/ Upgraded Valve Springs - 61cc Chamber
Make serious horsepower with these Twisted Wedge Street Ported 170cc Aluminum Cylinder Heads that are 50-state-emissions-legal for your 1979-1995 Mustang 5.0! Twisted Wedge heads feature an exclusive combustion chamber design. The patented 61cc chambers feature rotated intake and exhaust valves moved over the center of the cylinder bores. As a result of optimizing the valve locations, valve angles, and combustion chamber shape, the Twisted Wedge heads use stock height intake and exhaust ports that allow the use of most OEM and aftermarket intake and exhaust manifolds.The Twisted Wedge heads are built for heavy duty use, too. They have .56" thick combustion chamber walls and fire deck for strength without compromising cooling capacity. Additional support risers are strategically located in the water jacket for additional rigidity and head gasket integrity.
- Cylinder Head Style: Assembled
- Cylinder Head Material: Aluminum
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 61cc
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 170cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 66cc
- CNC-Machined Intake Runner: No
- CNC-Machined Exhaust Runner: No
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020 in.
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
- Maximum Valve Lift (in): 0.600 in.
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.460 in.
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Rocker Arm Studs Included: Yes
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 3/8-24 in.
- Rocker Arms Included: No
- Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
- Guideplate Pushrod Size: 5/16 in.
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Intake Valve Angle: 15
- Exhaust Valve Angle: 17
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: Yes
- Fits 1979-1995 Mustang 5.0
Trick Flow Warranty - Click Here