Trickflow Stage 2 Camshaft Kit
Improve horsepower and torque while adding the signature lopey idle with this 1999-2004 Mustang GT Trickflow Stage 2 camshaft kit! This camshaft kit has been dyno proven to produce a wide power curve over the entire RPM range and not just at one point. Trickflow designed the Stage 2 cams to make strong power from 1,800 RPM to 6,500 RPM. The cams have a .580" lift with 234/234 intake/exhaust duration which not only makes good power but also provides the "lopey" idle that Mustang owners love to hear.
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller follower
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,800-6,500
- Intake Duration at 050-inch Lift: 234
- Exhaust Duration at 050-inch Lift: 234
- Duration at 050-inch Lift: 234 int./234 exh.
- Advertised Intake Duration: 276
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 276
- Advertised Duration: 276 int./276 exh.
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.580 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.580 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.580 int./0.580 exh.
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 114
- Camshaft Gear Attachment: 1-bolt
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: Yes
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- 1999-2000 Mustang GT with Windsor motor had press on camshaft gears. These Trickflow Stage 2 cams require bolt on camshaft gears. Use part number M6004462V
to convert to bolt on camshaft gears.
- Will fit 1996-1998 Mustang GT if using PI or Trickflow 185 series heads.
- Please check piston to valve clearance before starting the engine.
- These camshafts require custom computer tuning to maintain drivability and for best power.
- These camshafts require new valve springs! You can use the complete Trick Flow Upgrade kit TFS-2500500.
Trick Flow - Serious Horsepower
Horsepower doesn't happen by accident. It takes time, skill, and the right combination of parts to allow your engine to produce optimum power levels.
Trick Flow engineers use advanced Computer-Aided Design (CAD) work stations and high-tech 3D modeling to develop and analyze components quickly and accurately. Trick Flow machinists use state-of-the-art rapid physical prototyping, CNC-machining centers, and hot rodding know-how to turn designs into molds and foundry tooling.
Prototypes and products are subjected to hours of relentless testing on one of Trick Flow's dynamometers, and extensive road and race track data is gathered to guarantee parts perform as intended. Trick Flow's commitment to quality combined with a "zero defects" attitude ensures Trick Flow products will exceed your expectations.
From Lightning cylinder heads to Mustang camshafts, pistons to intake manifolds, Trick Flow is committed to making products that are designed and engineered to deliver power!