- Smoother Ride over Specific Rate Springs
- Improve handling
- Better looks with aftermarket wheels
- Firmer ride
- Progressive Rate Springs
- Lowers your Mustang approx 1"-1.5"
- Black Finish
- Includes Pinion Snubber
- Front and rear Springs
- See application chart below
What's in the Box
- Front pair Springs
- Rear pair Springs
- Pinion Snubber
Huge fender-well gap inherent from the factory or the popular installation of performance wheels and tires gives a vehicle a "lifted" look. This Mustang Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect addition to your Mustang, lowering the fender gap and giving your ride a more attractive, sportier stance.
Lower Your Stance
By lowering the car's center of gravity, our Pro-Kit of Eibach springs reduces squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus 1 or Plus 2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing ingredient to a winning recipe for performance.
Every Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs is designed and tested by a suspension engineer and performance driving professional - to offer aggressive good looks and high performance handling - the best of both worlds without compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, our Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance that will take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
- #1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide
- High Performance Handling
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Excellent Ride Quality
- Part of the Eibach "Pro-System"
- Million Mile Warranty
- ISO 9001 and QS 9000 Quality Approved
**Front Spring Rate 457-571 lbs./in.
**Rear Spring Rate 200-251 lbs./in.
This Eibach Pro-Kit Spring Kit Fits
- 1979-1993 5.0L Mustang hardtop (including Cobra) - 1.2" front/1.0" rear drop
- 1994-2004 4.6/5.0L Mustang hardtop - 1.1" front/1.1" rear drop
- 1994-1998 Cobra hardtop - 1.1" front/1.1" rear drop
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 hardtop - .75" front/.5" rear drop
- 1999-2004 3.8L Mustang convertible - 1.1" front/1.1" rear drop
Eibach Warranty - Click Here