Mustang 2003 Cobra Style Wheel Kit
- Provides 03/04 Cobra Styling
- Deep Dish Look
- Sleek Finish
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Gloss Black Finish
- 5-Spoke Design
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 2003 Cobra Style Wheel
- (2) 17x10.5 2003 Cobra Style Wheels
The 2003 Cobra is one of the all-time great Mustangs that featured many different design cues that set it apart. One of the first things you notice when you see this Cobra is the simple, yet eye-catching wheels. These wheels feature a smooth, 5-spoke design that looks great on any Mustang. SVE went a little further on the wheel and added a deep dish lip to the rear wheel that provides an added depth that is sure to set your Mustang apart from the crowd! Completed in a gloss black finish, this wheel kit is sure to look great on any color Mustang!
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit and finish on the market. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, this 2003 Cobra style wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; this wheel is durable and backed by a lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Will clear Cobra and Cobra R brakes.
1999-2004 Mustang Cobra will need low profile IRS subframe bolts to clear the 10.5" wheel.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here