Factory New Looks
- Modeled After Original Pony Wheel
- Maintains Factory Style Look
- Fits 5-Lug Swaps
- Silver Painted Finish
- Ford Licensed Center Caps
- 5x4.5 Lug Pattern
What's in the Box
- (4) 5 Lug Pony Wheels
- (4) Ford Licensed Center Caps
Give your 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang a classic look by adding this silver 5 Lug 17x8 Pony wheel kit by 5.0 Resto! After the debut of this original design on 1991 Mustang GT and LX trim levels, this wheel design became a popular upgrade for all year range Fox Body Mustangs. Featuring the factory 5x4.5 lug pattern and a cast aluminum construction, these one-piece wheels are painted silver to add great styling to any color hatch, convertible, or coupe Mustang. Weighing in at 25 lbs. each, this wheel is lighter than most factory wheels to keep your Fox lightweight. Included with this Pony wheel kit is four Ford Licensed center caps; keeping the Mustang authenticity intact. This will ensure your Fox Body retains a factory-new look to compliment your custom or restoration project.
Front & Rear:
Wheel Diameter: 17"
Wheel Width: 8"
Fits 1979-1993 Mustang with 5 Lug
The Ford Licensed Silver Pony Center Caps are painted to correct OE specs. From the factory, the center cap was not 100% a perfect match to the aluminum pony wheel. The shade being off is factory correct and perfectly normal.
SN95 Or Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang w/ Fox Spindle(All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto Products Limited Warranty - Click Here