- Reduced Weight
- Increased Traction
- No Washers Needed
- Improved Track Times
- Comes Mounted and Balanced
- Hub Centric
- Direct Drilled
- Gloss Black Finish
- Bolt-On SVE Center Cap
- Nexen SB802 Radial Tires
- Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
- Includes Swaybar Relocation Brackets
What's in the Box
- (2) 15X3.75" SVE Drag Wheels
- (2) 15X10" SVE Drag Wheels
- (2) 165/80R15 Nexen SB802 Radial Tires
- (2) 275/60R15 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
- (1) Pair SVE Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
SVE Drag "Classic" Wheel and Tire Kit
This 2005-2010 Ford Mustang SVE drag wheel kit is a great way to get your drag car ready for the track! The gloss black SVE Mustang Drag wheel kit features two 15X3.75 and two 15x10 wheels to give you an awesome look and great performance! Plus, we've refined this Mustang drag wheel by making installation hassle-free by utilizing a hub-centric wheel. No washers to lose or shank lugs to complicate bolting them on, simply use acorn style nuts for quick changes at the track. Pick up a set today and drop your ET in your S197 Ford Mustang.
Why Drag Wheels?
Switching to SVE drag wheels reduces weight and allows for track-specific, performance tires to be mounted on your Mustang. The front SVE wheels, known as front-runners, are skinnier than regular wheels to keep your front end as light as possible. The rear wheels are offered in 10" to mount wider tires, drag radials or slicks for more traction. This allows you to launch harder and improve your ET's at the track.
The SVE drag wheels are NOT
intended for street use, or for daily driving. Late Model Restoration is NOT
responsible for damages or replacement to any brakes, brake components, or suspension components caused by customer modification.
Weight: 14lbs Rear:
Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S RadialTires
The Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Radial line is specifically designed for modern performance cars that require bigger wheel diameters for brake clearance. This tire features a soft compound for superior traction on the drag strip, while the radial construction allows for excellent ride control on the street. Constructed with polyester ply and steel belts for strength and durability.
Nexen SB802 All-Season Radial Tires
The Nexen SB802 165/80R15 tire is just the ticket to lower your ET and have faster trap speeds. This radial tire has a 3 groove straight tread design with tightly spaced blocks for quiet operation. This is a great tire for the front of your Mustang while at the strip and can be used to get to and from the track but we do NOT
recommend these for daily use on your Mustang.
Rear Sway Bar Bracket
New rear sway bar relocation brackets (SVE-5772BRKT) are included and is required for this wheel kit.
- These wheels are NOT recommended to be used with the following applications.
- 15x3.75" front wheel will NOT clear the 07-14 GT500 and Boss 302 brakes.
- 15x10" rear wheel will NOT fit aftermarket rear brake upgrade kits.
- Fits 2005-2010 Mustang GT and V6
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Drag Radial Disclaimer
- All Drag Radial tires are designed for drag racing use. While Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, Nitto NT05R, and NT555R2 meet Department of Transportation requirements for marking and performance, they are recommended for DRY PAVEMENT USE ONLY. It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the same vehicle.
- Due to the composition and design of soft compound tires, ride and handling can be different than standard compound tires. This includes but not limited to tracking, vibrations, and/or a floating sensation.
This wheel and tire kit does NOT include TPMS sensors.
Important Note About 2007-2014 Mustang TPMS Sensors
If you own a 2007-2014 Mustang, you MUST re-use your existing TPMS sensors or purchase a new TPMS sensor kit when purchasing a set of our wheels.
If you purchase a TPMS sensor kit, we WILL mount them to your new wheel and tire kit free of charge! This will save you the hassle of dismounting your factory wheels and tires just to re-use your factory sensors that may be ready to give out.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here