SVE Drag "Classic" Wheel and Tire Kit
- Improved Track Times
- Increased Traction
- Reduced Weight
- No Washers Needed!
- Clears 07-12 GT500 & 12-13 Boss 302 Brakes
- Comes Mounted and Balanced
- Gloss Black Finish
- Direct Drilled
- Hub Centric
- Bolt-On SVE Center Cap
- Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
- Mickey Thompson Frontrunner Tires
- Includes Swaybar Relocation Brackets
What's in the Box
- (2) 17X4.5" SVE Drag Wheels
- (2) 15X10" SVE Drag Wheels
- (2) 28x6x17 Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R Frontrunner Tires
- (2) 275/60/R15 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
- (1) Pair SVE Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
This 2005-2014 Ford Mustang SVE drag wheel kit is a great way to get your drag car ready for the track! The gloss black Mustang SVE Drag wheel kit features two 17X4.5" and two 15X10" wheels to give you an awesome look and great performance! Plus, we've refined this Mustang drag wheel by making installation hassle-free by utilizing a hub-centric wheel. No washers to lose or shank lugs to complicate bolting them on, simply use acorn style nuts for quick changes at the track. Pick up a set today and drop your ET in your S197 Ford Mustang.
Why Drag Wheels?
Switching to SVE drag wheels reduces weight and allows for track-specific, performance tires to be mounted on your Mustang. The front SVE wheels, known as front-runners, are skinnier than regular wheels to keep your front end as light as possible. The rear wheels are offered in 10" to mount wider tires, drag radials or slicks for more traction. This allows you to launch harder and improve your ET's at the track.
The SVE drag wheels are NOT
intended for street use, or for daily driving. Late Model Restoration is NOT
responsible for damages or replacement to any brakes, brake components, or suspension components caused by customer modification.
- Size: 15x3.75
- Offset: -28.7mm
- Backspacing: 1.2"
- Weight: 14lbs
- Size: 15x10
- Offset: +41mm
- Backspacing: 7.12"
- Weight: 17lb
Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Radial Tires
The Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Radial line is specifically designed for modern performance cars that require bigger wheel diameters for brake clearance. This tire features a soft compound for superior traction on the drag strip, while the radial construction allows for excellent ride control on the street. Constructed with polyester ply and steel belts for strength and durability.
Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R Tire
If you are looking for a great performing Mustang front runner tire, this Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R frontrunner is the perfect solution. A modern-day version of the classic Sportsman tire, this 28x6x17 S/R frontrunner features radial construction and a unique flamed tread pattern. This ensures you get improved wet traction for those unexpected rainy days. Matches perfectly to Sportsman rears!
Rear Sway Bar Bracket
New rear sway bar relocation brackets (SVE-5772BRKT) are included and is required for this wheel kit.
These wheels are NOT
recommended to be used with the following applications.
- 17x4.5" front wheel will NOT
clear the 13-14 GT500 15" brakes.
- 15x10" rear wheel will NOT
fit aftermarket rear brake upgrade kits.
- Fits 2005-2014 Mustang GT and V6
- Fits 2007-2012 GT500
- Will clear 4 piston front Brembo brakes
Drag Wheel/Lug Nut Disclaimer
When using longer than factory studs, an open end lug nut is required.
Drag Radial Disclaimer
- All Drag Radial tires are designed for drag racing use. While Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial tires, Nitto NT05R, and NT555R2 meet Department of Transportation requirements for marking and performance, they are recommended for DRY PAVEMENT USE ONLY. It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the same vehicle.
- Due to the composition and design of soft compound tires, ride and handling can be different than standard compound tires. This includes but not limited to tracking, vibrations, and/or a floating sensation.
This wheel and tire kit does NOT include TPMS sensors.
Important Note About 2007-2014 Mustang TPMS Sensors
If you own a 2007-2014 Mustang, you MUST re-use your existing TPMS sensors or purchase a new TPMS sensor kit when purchasing a set of our wheels.
If you purchase a TPMS sensor kit, we WILL mount them to your new wheel and tire kit free of charge! This will save you the hassle of dismounting your factory wheels and tires just to re-use your factory sensors that may be ready to give out.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here