2000 Cobra R Style Wheel
- Provides 2000 Cobra R Look
- Light Weight
- High Quality Construction
- Silver Painted Finish
- 1 Piece Cast Aluminum
What's in the Box
- (1) 18x9.5 Y2K Cobra R Wheel
One of the best-looking factory wheels is back on the market., the Mustang 2000 Cobra R wheel! In 2000, Ford produced a limited run of 300 factory race cars named the Cobra R. Along with the race-inspired body components; Ford designed this one-of-a-kind Cobra R wheel. The thin, 5-spoke design is lightweight, strong, and large enough to clear Brembo brakes. Sized in 18x9.5, this wheel clears the previously mentioned big brakes but is wider for increased track traction. All of this is completed in a bright silver painted finish. Quality Construction
This high-quality reproduction Y2K Cobra R wheel is made from lightweight, one-piece cast aluminum. This ensures strength and durability no matter what driving conditions you encounter. Lightweight by design, this wheel will perform well on and off the track.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All)
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All)
- Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All)
- Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All)
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here