Mustang SVE NVX Wheel
- Provides Concave Styling
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Bronze Finish
- Deep Concave Center
- Crisp 5-Spoke Design
- 1-Piece, Cast Aluminum Construction
With a sharper design, the popular SVE NVX wheel is back and better than ever. The redesign added cleaner and sharper lines throughout the entire wheel, easily noticed at the spokes, outer wheel, and lug hole area. The SVE NVX, short for NOVEX, brings a new perspective to the concave wheel world. With a perfect blend of style and simplicity, the NVX wheel looks right at home on any SN95 or New Edge Mustang. Each crisp, precise spoke dives deep into the center of the wheel, where it flows into a color-matched SVE center cap. Finished in eye-catching bronze paint, the NVX wheel outshines the competition!SVE Quality & Fitment
SVE NVX wheels are carefully measured to ensure the best fit and finish for your Mustang. Designed to flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the NVX wheel will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset to the width and diameter, the NVX wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and phenomenal performance! Constructed using 1-piece cast aluminum, the NVX wheel is built to last! A two-year finish warranty backs SVE wheels, and lifetime structural warranty, for the ultimate peace of mind!
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All)
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All)
- Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All)
- Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All)
For information on installing these wheels on a 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang, please review our detailed Fox Body Wheel & Tire Fitment Guide for everything required.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here