Mustang 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheel
- Provides 10th Anniversary Cobra Styling
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Gloss Black Finish
- Split, 7-Spoke Design
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (1) 17x9 10th Anniversary Wheel
Bolt on 10th Anniversary Cobra styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang with this SVE Anniversary wheel! Ford celebrated the 10th Anniversary of the Cobra in 2003 by offering a special edition package. One of the styling cues in this package was the 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels. This wheel featured a split, 7-spoke design that accented the body lines, and was unlike any other production wheel they had ever made. Now you can add that same styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang with SVE's Anniversary wheel! Completed in a full, gloss black finish, this wheel is sure to look great on any color Mustang!
SVE's Anniversary wheels are designed and manufactured to provide the best fit, and finish, possible. Each wheel has the backspacing ,and offset, carefully measured down to the final millimeter. Manufactured in a 1-piece, cast aluminum construction; this wheel is lightweight, and built to last! SVE backs each wheel with a 2 year finish warranty, and a lifetime structural warranty!
Lug Pattern: 5x4.5
17x9/17x10 wheels pictured. Rear wheels in this kit do not come with deep dish lip.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SN95 Or Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang w/ Fox Spindle(All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here