Mustang SVE Gloss Black Drift Wheel
- Provides High-Class Styling
- Superior Fitment
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Gloss Black Finish
- Multi-Spoke, Mesh Design
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
Transform the look of your 1994-2004 Mustang with this race-inspired SVE Drift wheel! Whether you're on the street or the track, SVE Drift wheels are sure to improve the performance and styling of your Mustang. Featuring a multi-spoke, mesh design, the SVE Drift perfectly flows and accents the body lines of your Mustang. Finished in a sleek gloss black paint, this SVE Drift wheel is sure to look great on any color Mustang! SVE Quality & Fitment
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit and finish for your Mustang. Designed to flow with the body lines of your car, this wheel looks great on SN95 and New Edge Mustangs. From the backspacing and offset to the width and diameter, the Drift wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, gravity-cast aluminum, the SVE Drift wheel is built to last. SVE wheels are backed by a two-year finish and lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All)
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All)
- Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All)
- Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All)
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here