Mustang SVE Series 1 Wheel
- Energizes Exterior Appearance
- High End, Elegant Styling
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Liquid Gold Painted Finish
- Polished Lip
- Simulated Chrome Rivets
- 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
Breathe life back into the appearance of your 1994-2004 Mustang with SVE's Series 1 wheel! Due to popular demand, the Series 1 wheel is back and better than ever! Redesigned with new colors, backspacing, and offsets; the SVE Series 1 wheel has been refined into a work of art. With a combination of elegant styling, and race inspired design, the Series 1 wheel provides an exceptional presence that's sure to turn heads! Featuring a mesh, split spoke design; the Series 1 wheel tastefully highlights the body lines of all SN95 and New Edge Mustangs. The 18" diameter fills out your wheels wells without the worry of rubbing. Finished in a liquid gold paint, with polished lip, and simulated chrome rivets; the Series 1 wheel will make any paint color pop! SVE Quality & Fitment
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. From the backspacing and offset, to the 10" width and 18" diameter, the Series 1 wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the Series 1 wheel is built to last! SVE wheels are backed by a two year finish warranty, and lifetime structural warranty, for the ultimate peace of mind!
Due to variations in lighting, the color of this wheel vary slightly in person compared to pictures displayed.
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All)
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All)
- Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All)
- Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All)
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here