- Factory Inspired Styling
- Exceptional Fit & Finish
- High-Quality Construction
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Flat, 5-Spoke Layout
- 03/04 Cobra Inspired Design
- Flow Formed Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (1) 18x10 03 Cobra Style Wheel
1994-2004 Mustang SVE 03 Cobra Wheel - 18x10 - Chrome
Achieve one of the all-time great styles ever put out by Ford with this SVE 03 Cobra style wheel! One of the first things you notice when you see this Cobra style wheel is the simple yet eye-catching smooth, 5-spoke design. Modeled after the Terminator wheel originally seen on the 2003-2004 Cobra, SVE went a step further by increasing the diameter from 17" to 18"! By increasing the diameter, this fills out the wheel wells on your SN95 or New Edge providing a look that's sure to turn heads. Sized in 18x10, this wheel fits production GT/V6 and Cobra rear brake setups. This modern spin on a timeless classic is completed in a bright chrome finish that will look right at home on any color Mustang!
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit and finish on the market. From the backspacing and offset to the width and diameter, this 18" 03 Cobra style wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Utilizing high-pressure flow-formed aluminum, these wheels are lightweight but are very strong by design! The 03 Cobra wheel is backed by a limited lifetime structural warranty for the ultimate peace of mind!
Flow Formed Construction
SVE 03 Cobra wheels are constructed from high-quality aluminum through the flow forming process. After casting, the wheels are then flow-formed with hydraulic rollers that apply intense pressure to the barrel to increase tensile strength. Flow forming provides greater shock resistance and load capacity and results in a very strong, lightweight wheel versus the heavy, factory cast-aluminum wheels. SVE backs these wheels with a limited lifetime structural warranty to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind!
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-04 Mustang (All)
- Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All)
- Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All)
- Due to smaller front wheel openings, installing wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All)
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here