Mustang SVE NVX Wheel Kit
- Provides Concave Styling
- Clears Cobra Brakes
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Bronze Finish
- Deep Concave Center
- Crisp 5-Spoke Design
- 1-Piece, Cast Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 18x9 SVE NVX Wheels
- (2) 18x10 SVE NVX Wheels
The popular SVE NVX wheel is back and better than ever with a sharper design. The redesign added cleaner and sharper lines throughout the entire wheel which are easily noticed at the spokes, outer wheel, and the lug hole area. The SVE NVX, short for NOVEX, brings a new perspective to the concave wheel world. With a smooth blend of style, and simplicity, the NVX wheel looks right at home on any SN95 or New Edge Mustang. Each of the crisp, precise spokes dives deep to the center of the wheel, where it flows into a color matched SVE center cap. Finished in an eye-catching bronze paint; the NVX wheel outshines the competition!
SVE Quality & Fitment
SVE NVX wheels are carefully measured to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the NVX wheel will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the width and diameter, the NVX wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and phenomenal performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the NVX wheel is built to last! SVE wheels are backed by a two year finish warranty, and lifetime structural warranty, for the ultimate peace of mind!
Concave Depth: 2.4"
Concave Depth: 3.3"
-Will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra IRS. Axle on IRS causes center cap to pop off.
-Will NOT clear big brake packages. This includes 2000 Cobra R brakes, M-2300-X, StopTech, Baer, and Wilwood.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SN95 Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Must be using 1994-2004 Mustang spindles for correct fitment.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here