Mustang Anniversary Wheel & Tire Kit
- Provides 10th Anniversary Cobra Styling
- Staggered Look
- Complete Kit
- Anthracite Gray Finish
- 1 Piece Cast Aluminum Construction
- Machined Outer Lip
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 10th Anniversary Style Wheels
- (2) 17x10 10th Anniversary Style Wheels
Bolt-on 10th Anniversary Cobra styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang with this Anniversary wheel and tire kit! Ford celebrated the 10th Anniversary in 2003 by offering a special edition package. One of the styling cues in this package was the 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels. This wheels featured a split, 7-spoke design that really complimented the body lines of the Mustang. Now you can add that same styling to your 1994-2004 Mustang! This kit is completed in an anthracite painted finish, with machined lip, for a look that can't be beaten! This kit arrives pre-mounted and balanced, ready to install!
Wheel Diameter - 17
Wheel Width - 9
Lugs - 5
Offset - +24mm
Backspacing - 5.95
Weight: 22 lbs
Lug Pattern: 5 x 114.3
1999-2004 Cobras will need a low profile subframe bolt for clearance on the rear.
This wheel kit will fit your 1979-1993 Ford Mustang that has a 5-lug conversion using Fox 5 Lug Spindles or 94-95 Mustang front spindles. Clearance modifications may need to be made to accommodate the tire size used in this kit.
-Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SN95 Or Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang w/ Fox Spindle(All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here