Mustang Silver 95 Cobra R Wheel Kit
- 95 Cobra R Styling
- Fits 5 Lug Applications
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Silver Finish
- 5 Spoke Cobra R Design
- 1pc Aluminum Construction
What's in the Box
- (2) 17x9 95 Cobra R Wheels
- (2) 17x10.5 95 Cobra R Wheels
Upgrade your Mustang's exterior styling with this 1994-2004 Mustang Silver '95 Cobra R Style wheel kit from SVE! This wheel has become one of the most sought-after wheels in the aftermarket Mustang scene deriving from the amazing 1995 Mustang Cobra R. It features a simple yet menacing 5-star design that is sure to enhance the overall appearance of your 1994-2004 Mustang!
SVE carefully measured every millimeter of this wheel to ensure the best fit, and finish, for your Mustang. Designed to not only flow with the body lines of your Mustang, the 95 Cobra R wheel will also clear Cobra brakes. From the backspacing and offset, to the 10" width and 17" diameter, the 95 Cobra R wheel provides your Mustang with superior styling and exceptional performance! Constructed using 1-piece, cast aluminum; the 95 Cobra R wheel is built to last!
Lifetime Structural Warranty
With wheels being one of the most expensive purchases you will make for your Mustang, SVE offers a lifetime structural warranty as well as a 2-year finish warranty for the ultimate peace of mind!
Fitment Note 17x10.5
- This 10.5" Wheel can NOT be used for front wheel applications due to clearance issues.
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustang
SN95 Or Fox Spindle Wheels - Clearance Notes
- 1979-86 Mustang (All) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes
- 1987-93 Mustang (2.3L) - Requires a front-wheel spacer OR upgrading to 1994-2004 Mustang spindles or 1987-1993 5.0 struts, spindles & brakes.
- 1979-93 Mustang w/ Fox Spindle(All) - May require a front 8MM spacer to keep the grease cap from pushing out the center cap.
- 1979-93 Mustang (All) - Steering rack limiters May be needed to eliminate rubbing issues when turning the front wheel.
- 1979-90 Mustang (All) - Due to smaller front wheel openings, Installation of wheels or tires that are wider than the factory may require additional clearance on front fenders.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Rear quad shock equipped Mustangs may need to have the quad shocks reversed or removed for proper fitment. Please check for clearance before driving.
- 1979-04 Mustang (All) - Installation of wheels that are wider than the factory wheels on the rear of your Mustang may require fender rolling and exhaust modification for proper fitment.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - May require Low Profile IRS Subframe Bolts for proper clearance.
- 1994-04 Mustang Cobra/IRS Equipped (All) - An 1/8" Wheel Spacer may be required to ensure the rear center caps are properly secured.
5.0 Resto and SVE Wheel Limited Warranty - Click Here